Textile Touches of Escape and Migration
Call for Entries!
participate | call for entries
This invitation goes out explicitly to all persons who feel themselves touched at an emotional level by issues of escape, migration and integration and who feel a calling to become active initiators of change. Persons who want to open up their own lived experiences to others. People who are prepared to put their own viewpoint up for inspection and be willing to change themselves. People who care about others.
- artists, costume designers, fashion designers, dancers, actors and poets, as well as students in these disciplines
- All interested members of the general public
- Persons with or without a background as refugees
- Individuals, teams and collectives
SUBMISSIONS ARE ACCEPTED FOR
- Garment artworks that can be put on by visitors as part of the traveling exhibit and supporting program
- Performances by flash mobs or as part of the supporting events
- Poems to be read as part of a flash mob or the supporting events
HOW, WHERE AND WHEN TO SUBMIT YOUR ART WORK
- Text and Performance by email: : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clothing artwork by post or submitted in person:
Atelier Irene Schüller, Tellstr. 15, 79106 Freiburg, Germany
- Artwork can be submitted from 3–9 April 2022 for initial campaign and exhibition.
- Please note the general rules of participation under HOW.
- Each application must include a filled-out form!
- Please visit the website regularly for information about additional events and exhibits.